Anyone who has ever spent a warm night at a rooftop bar can tell you, there’s nothing better! Cold drinks, warm breezes and crazy views make rooftop hangouts a favorite in NYC. Here are our top 5 reasons why we think the rooftop at Mad46 is your ultimate destination.
- The View – When you spend all day exploring the city at street level, you can lose sight of the true beauty of the skyline. However, once you hit the roof, you can’t deny how spectacular the city truly looks from up high.
- The Entertainment – Whether it’s a live band or the annual Derby Party or you’re just hanging out enjoying the sounds coming from the DJ booth, Mad46 is never short on entertainment!
- The Drinks – Craft cocktails and your old favorites are always on tap at Mad46. Nothing compliments the skyline like an ice cold cocktail.
- The Eats – Fresh ingredients, fresh flavors and built for sharing make our Mad Menu the perfect complement to your night under the open sky.
- The People – Mad would be nothing without our amazing staff and, of course, all of our regulars and new friends we get to enjoy every night!
We hope to meet you on top!
If you’re traveling with the family this Easter, you are in luck. We’ve compiled the best family-fun Easter activities for you to try out in NYC!
Easter Parade and Bonnet Festival
Just a few blocks away from The Roosevelt you’ll find the Easter Parade and Bonnet Festival. This parade is less about floats and more about wild, festive costumes and hats! The event begins at 10:00 am, Easter Sunday, at St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
Parade Route: Fifth Ave from 49th to 57th Sts.
Easter at the Rink at Rockefeller Center
Brunch AND skate with the Easter Bunny himself at this festive annual event. (You’ll need reservations for the brunch, make them at Stella 34 Trattoria – inside Macy’s Herald Square, available April 15 and 16 at 10am) In addition to skating and dining, there will also be face painting, balloon animals and Easter treats!
Town Square’s Spring Egg Hunt (McGolrick Easter Egg Hunt)
The day before Easter, head over to Brooklyn for a massive egg hunt, visits with the Easter Bunny and live music from your favorite DJs. Get your tickets ahead of time online.
Easter at the Children’s Museum of Manhattan
Saturday you’ll want to make your way to the Upper West Side to take part in the Children’s Museum of Manhattan’s annual Easter fun! Scour the exhibits to find all the eggs on the scavenger hunt and then collect your prize!